The magnet-press-on strain gage QE1010 measures the surface-strain directly at the mounting location, similar to bonded strain gages.
The QE1010 is mounted in seconds and presses strain gages under the stainless protective foil that strongly onto the surface to be measured that friction replaces the bonding normally used to fix strain gages.
The mounting is very fast, and the strain gage is protected.
The sensor can not be overloaded.
Press-on strain sensors measures surface-strains directly at the mounting location.
They need a cyclical reset (for cycles >5min.).
Our amplifiers can handle the occuring large offset range.
The included mounting tool allows easy mounting and dismounting.
- Measure strain in any direction in seconds
- Smallest press-on sensor with magnet mounting
- Direct surface strain reading like bonded strain gages, high linearity on tension and compression
- Quick and easy mounting on magnetic structures
- Calibrated sensor (K=2.00) for dynamic applications
- Ideal for checking FEM calculations and for stress analysis on flat steel structures
- Without amplifier (passiv)
- External amplifier recommended (e.g. MBA100; VDA, Monitor DU-1D)